Soundtrack Your Brand is a B2B SaaS Music Streaming company that offers music streaming services for businesses. We have about 70 co-workers with a passion for changing how brands and businesses use digitally distributed music on a global scale. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands as well as your local hairdresser around the corner. We believe that music itself profoundly influences consumers' experience and behaviour. We have repeatedly proven this in our research and as thought leaders in in-store music research, we try to educate the world about the impact of music. We are currently serving tens of thousands of customers across 70+ countries, every day.
We’re now looking for a Senior Business Controller to join our amazing finance team.
We offer you a fast-paced scale-up working environment in an international organisation, with a flexible working set up.
You will be one of the key members in our Business Controlling team and you will be reporting to the Head of Business Control. As a Senior Business Controller, you will have an important role in the continued expansion and development of the financial and analytical processes within the Company. You will work closely with the teams of analytics, commercial and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Produce monthly actuals-to-forecast and budget variance analysis and identify impactful opportunities that would increase the accuracy of our forecast models or accounting practices.
- Manage and deliver budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Contribute to ad hoc analyses and business case modelling.
- Ongoing analyzes of our sales funnel, campaigns and different revenue streams.
- Involved in the Royalty calculations/ reporting, analysis and modelling towards an optimised royalty margin.
Who you are:
As a person you are driven, responsible, flexible, and have a strong ability to get things done. You are able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment and a self-starter with strong attention to details and great organisational skills. You can prioritise your own workload and work independently and maintain a high level of communication, both internally and externally.
You have intellectual curiosity and a proactive approach and are willing to "roll up their sleeves"
- 5+ years of relevant experience in finance, operations, and/or strategy roles
- Deep knowledge with financial statements is a must; exposure to SaaS and/or content licensing business models preferred
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills with a deep understanding of model architecture
- Prior experience with Tableau and SQL is a plus, though you will be required to eventually learn and apply these skills on the job
Application and questions
In this recruitment process Soundtrack Your Brand partner with Newr. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultants at Newr, Mats Gerdin, firstname.lastname@example.org 0720-13 13 10 and Douglas Carbell, email@example.com 072-980 99 52.
Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.