Do you want to be a part of a global leading company in delivery? Here you have the opportunity to thrive in an environment where they have their employees at heart.
Your responsibility will be to drive credit strategy, build cross functional support to resolve customer queries and improve collections and secure our liquidity. You will also develop KPIs and analytics to monitor the evolution of Accounts Receivables and advise actions to mitigate customers credit risks.
You will report to the Group Financial Controller and lead the credit and collections team across the group. You are mostly likely to be working from either Oslo, Norway or Stockholm, Sweden office as we are looking for someone with extensive collections experience in the Nordic countries.
The area of responsibility includes:
- Design and develop Group Credit Strategy
- Lead the overall credit function, establish and implement processes to improve cash collections and reduce receivables
- Monitor and negotiate the collection of overdue accounts. Drive Collections effort in reducing Accounts Receivables
- Ensure cash collections targets are met to safeguard the group liquidity
- Devise KPIs and analytics to monitor the receivables trend and actions to mitigate customers credit risks.
- Implement a global customer credit checking process and embed the process into the customer onboarding cadence and regular reviews.
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the senior managers
- 5 years + experience in credit and collections
- Proven ability to successfully develop policies and processes for AR globally
- Track record of managing and improving account receivables
- Familiarity with Nordic legal claims and collections process is a must, European collections experience is a plus.
- Experience in a high-volume number of customers environment, ideally in a SaaS business.
- Experience in managing an international team is preferred.
- Fluency in Norwegian/Swedish and English is a must, other European languages would be a plus
- You are comfortable with technology; experience NetSuite and other cash management tools is a plus.
To be successful in this role, you have excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal stakeholders. You are highly analytical, with strong problem-solving skills, a positive can-do attitude and have the ability to multitask and work well under pressure and are able to achieve results.
Does this sound like a job for you? Submit your application immediately as we present candidates continuously. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Anna de Verdier, email@example.com alternatively +46 70 336 64 56
Newr specialises in recruitment and interim solutions in economics and finance. We assist companies with candidates and consultants at manager, specialist, and line role level. Newr stands for what we consider our industry to be about - new relationships. Between us, our clients, candidates and consultants. Our ambition is to be an attractive choice for those looking for a new challenge in finance or who need to strengthen your finance function in the short or long term.