Do you have experience in an analytical Finance role where you are used to analyze and communicate the company's financial performance? Are you ready for the next step in your career taking on the full responsibility for a public and fast growing organization's financial management? Profoto is one of the most profitable, strongest brand company on Nasdaq Stockholm and is now recruiting to our Financial team!
What we are looking for
Profoto is looking for a new Group Business Controller. You will be overall responsible to communicate Profoto's financial performance, why it deviates from targets and how we can improve. As Profoto since 2021 is a public company on the Nasdaq main market you need to adapt to the formal requirements that follow.
Your workplace will be flexible and based in modern head office in Sundberg, Stockholm, and reporting to the CFO. In the Finance team you will also work closely to Group Accounting Manager and Group Financial Controller.
- Manage continuous financial processes such as forecasting and reporting and target settings.
- Lead the work of analysis, evaluation and improvement of Profoto' s business performance
- Prepare consolidated reports, for both internal and external use and ensure efficient processes and system support for this purpose
- Be the internal control process owner, meaning responsible for developing the overall processes, systems and assign responsibilities.
- Constantly improve financial data quality
- Working closely with stakeholders within the organization creating business cases
- Executing ad-hoc analysis based on organizational needs
- Master’s degree within relevant field and relevant work experience.
- Experience from working as a business controller in a line organization or in similar roles as for instance consultant, where understand a business financially and analyze and present conclusions has been important.
- A passion for using and developing BI tools and excel
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced and international environment
- Skilled professional that thrives in a high demanding culture with high performers
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, both written and oral.
You thrive in an ambitious and high achieving environment and want to continuously grow with our highly qualified employees. To succeeded in the role you also have a:
- Analytical mindset with a passion for crunching numbers and ay it with graphs
- Strong desire for driving and embracing change
- Management potential - willingness to grow
Want to join Profoto – The Light Shaping Company?
If you feel you have what it takes to become the Group Business Controller, please send an application with your CV and education records from university and high school grades. If you have any questions please contact Anna de Verdier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-33 66 456
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis so apply today!
What we offer
Innovation has secured our position as the leading choice for the world's best photographers. So, our culture is creative, entrepreneurial, forward thinking and agile. That's why we're looking for the very best and the very brightest to help make us better. Talented and driven people who are keen to enter a growing and fast-paced environment where responsibility is given early.
We are committed to growth and we want our people to grow with us. To achieve this we offer an ambitious, high quality and demanding culture where we value to have fun together as we build a world class company with a premium brand. We strongly believe and therefore offer our employees freedom and trust, coaching leadership and strong individual development.